After months of being able to use only Yahoo or BB messenger, Tmobile OZ IM ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

ymahon no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile TMO OZ IM finally works with OS 4.2

Advertisement

After months of being able to use only Yahoo or BB messenger, Tmobile OZ IM works with OS 4.2. BTW I have the Proximus version installed

dick no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: TMO OZ IM finally works with OS 4.2

What versionof OZ are you using the 4.1.10? I upgraded my OS to tmobiles 4.2.1.91 and than dl'ed the "new" oz 4.1.10 (same ver as the old) and it is choking. It keeps sending text messages to me that say ... 200, "successful" then another one 601, "forced logout" along with a bunch of crap.

5 uninstalls and hard reebots and a new install "fixed" it.

Now how about opera mini? Install 3.12 and it dies while "connecting" installed the beta 4 and it ran through and said no connection to the internet and yes I do have my apn set to wap.voicestream.com has anyone tested the new oz and diff versions with the proximus os?

Well I gogt tired of the new Tmobile OS that is old anyway, loaded the proximus os and both OZ and mini work. Plus the java exception errors I would get at random times, the error when unlocking after a hard reboot about an exception that was out of allocated space and the slowness of 4.2.1.91 as compared to 4.1x wer all rather annoying. My recommendation is to load the proximus version and then after it completely done reactivating (for bis people) then load OZ via the bookmarks and Opera.
    It's all good now.
    Last edited by dick; 08-09-2007 at 09:56 PM.