I have tried all of the 4.2 upgrades on my tmo 8700g and it is ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

londel no está en línea Stack level 2

tmo 4.2 has the same problem

Advertisement

I have tried all of the 4.2 upgrades on my tmo 8700g and it is still the same problem. The audio goes out and I can't here the person on the call and the person can not here me. All I hear is a clicking sound. I have tried the whole list of 4.2 and I even exchanged my phone. 4.2 just will not work right on tmo 8700g. I waited all this time for tmo 4.2 and still the same sh*t

aeckerle no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2008FD00

Re: tmo 4.2 has the same problem

Works great on my 8700g. Just updated yesterday to the .101 OS and seems to be just fine. Now if I can just get the keyboard lock/unlock to function like 4.1 I'd be all set.

oemwoodruff no está en línea Stack level 2

I have found that my 8700g is doing the same with the upgrade, but only in my house where I have horrible reception to begin with. Anywhere else, it sounds great. Also, the keylock witht he new tmo 4.2 is acting the same on my device as on the 4.1.

payoob no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by oemwoodruff
    I have found that my 8700g is doing the same with the upgrade, but only in my house where I have horrible reception to begin with. Anywhere else, it sounds great. Also, the keylock witht he new tmo 4.2 is acting the same on my device as on the 4.1.
    if you have a password, 4.1 and 4.2 unlocking is the same. However, without a password, 4.2 makes you press the star key and then send before it unlocks. just one extra step, but its annoying