Hello, I am newbie user for 8700g since i switched sk3 to BB! And even ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

XBGM3R no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDEFC

Thumbs up This Topic Is Ineresting Indeed!

Advertisement

Hello, I am newbie user for 8700g since i switched sk3 to BB! And even though this my first post here, I'm not sure if this should go here or in the GENERAL DISCUSS section, so if it's in the wrong place, my apologies (and can someone move it please! EXCUSE uneducated user). I just loved this forums.

Anyway I'm also one of those people who enjoy to discuss and learn! In my opinion it would be a lot better to get some fact into our STUFF. I'll glad read all new information about this topic of 8700g
    Thanks a lot..!!

Newbie User

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: This Topic Is Ineresting Indeed!

Hello XBGM3R and Welcome to the Stacks. Is there something specific that we can assist you with? Glad to have you as part of the Stacks.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Hello XBGM3R, welcome aboard. Let us know if you need anything.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by XBGM3R
    And even though this my first post here, I'm not sure if this should go here or in the GENERAL DISCUSS section, so if it's in the wrong place, my apologies (and can someone move it please! EXCUSE uneducated user).

Anyway I'm also one of those people who enjoy to discuss and learn! In my opinion it would be a lot better to get some fact into our STUFF.
    It's kinda hard to tell what the topic of your message is.

What do you mean by "get some fact into our STUFF"?

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

welcome to the stacks

PIN/ID
    241EDEFC

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~We acknowledge some facts in our blackberry 8700 (stuff) that is hottie chic one device, very quality and best features than older bberry devices..

I love to learn more the fact about 8700 stuffs!!

I was sidekick user, now I switched it to BBerry..

8700, It's not meaning the end of the world because 8800 will be relase soon.. I am going to stick to it without regrets..

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Mbgm3r, the 8700 is a great device. Here is a list of 1-button shortcuts: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...shortcuts.html. Also, if you click on this shortcut http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...omplete-2.html, it'll give you some great BB tricks.

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Hello, I am newbie user for 8700g since i switched sk3 to BB! And even though this my first post here, I'm not sure if this should go here or in the GENERAL DISCUSS section, so if it's in the wrong place, my apologies (and can someone move it please! EXCUSE uneducated user). I just loved this forums.

Anyway I'm also one of those people who enjoy to discuss and learn! In my opinion it would be a lot better to get some fact into our STUFF. I'll glad read all new information about this topic of 8700g
    Thanks a lot..!!

Newbie User
    Welcome to GROWN way of communicating. You will appreciate your berry even more when your buddies SK's crap out (data outage, hacker attack, gets dropped, etc) and your berry keeps delivering that steady dose of "Crackness"

saikouASL no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Welcome to the Crackberry era! I'm glad you got rid of the sidekick!

ednap no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24FF13F0

Welcome the the forums, hope you enjoy your stay and your new device.

Must admit though a personal frustration I have is when posts are generated with headings that have nothing at all to do with the content. Just gets up my goat.

There. I feel better now I have that off my chest.

Have a good day :-) and see you on the boards.

merk350z no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203D0EA3

Thumbs up Re: This Topic Is Ineresting Indeed!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~We acknowledge some facts in our blackberry 8700 (stuff) that is hottie chic one device, very quality and best features than older bberry devices..

I love to learn more the fact about 8700 stuffs!!

I was sidekick user, now I switched it to BBerry..

8700, It's not meaning the end of the world because 8800 will be relase soon.. I am going to stick to it without regrets..
    seems like he wants to know the in and outs of his device and i think the only way to do that is to read and play around with as you would play with yourself lol but serious once you hit a jam post a question and we will be more then happy to help you out in anyway

PIN/ID
    241EDEFC

Brothers and sisters of Bberry 8700 family, Many thanks for sweet comments.. yeah I did get rid of sidekick out of my life and let Bberry come into my life.. I admit that i am still learning about bberry stuffs. because I was used to have bad mouth against RIM's products in previous.. But thank god that blackberry is not product from Japan or china.. hahahah!

Quote Originally Posted by ljbyar
    Mbgm3r, the 8700 is a great device. Here is a list of 1-button shortcuts: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...shortcuts.html. Also, if you click on this shortcut http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...omplete-2.html, it'll give you some great BB tricks.
    ljbyar, Yeah that what I looking for! it is useful tool for my berry.. many thanks..

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Welcome to the stacks and have fun with your new bb. If you need any assistance with your bb then feel free to post a new thread and we will be quick to help you out.

COJO 24

reemusk no está en línea Stack level 3

how is the learning process going?