Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

congratulations on the purchase, In my humble/unbiased opinion...... the SK3's IM capabilities are superior to ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

bmedude no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Thinking about buying a BB 8700g

Advertisement

congratulations on the purchase, In my humble/unbiased opinion...... the SK3's IM capabilities are superior to what the blackberrys can do. However, instant messaging on the blackberry is as good as i really need it to be. Considering all the things the blackberry can do, its a great trade off.

pg13 no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I think I can handle the downgrade on the IM issue...the person who I bought the BB from will give me the usb chord and software disc later...but in the meantime, where can I get those things from?

hchai no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I also switched from another smart phone to 8700 recently. All I did was read the whole forum carefully, esp the ones that suggest all free/must have softwares.

Now I am set with Verichat for my IM need. Have been using it since I was with Treo

giamburrasca no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256223F9

pg13, welcome to PinStack. The software (you should go for DS v4.2) is available for free download off the BB website. Any lead with a standard USB>mini USB will work, you don't need a generic one. A $ store will do...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12