Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Vaja RI051 is a very nice case but it's not suitable for my purposes. ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: These are some sexy 8700 cases...

Advertisement

The Vaja RI051 is a very nice case but it's not suitable for my purposes. My SO has one for her 8700c and it works well because her Blackberry mostly lives in her purse bumping up against the other contents of her purse.

For me, I prefer having a convenient holster style case. I've always been happy with RIM's standard plastic OEM holsters but I'm currently using their leather holster for the 8700c.

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

I dont like the whole flap thing that Sena and others have..... I like the Forte case cause you pop the phone off your belt and boom you can use the phone. No silly flap to open.....

Ruminator no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d2215a

I have a simple holster that works very well for me. It's leather or leatherette and has an open top that makes extracting the BB simple and straightforward. The belt-clip is flat, meaning the case and device don't stick out from my side (much). I can get my machine out quickly, take care of business, then replace it without a lot of fuss, and, really, without looking.

The fit will be tighter when my extended battery arrives. I'm hopeful that the case will stretch slightly to accommodate the larger battery door but without binding, so it will be as easy to extract the BB as it is now.

In the car I use a bluetooth headset and don't need to handle my device as often. That works nicely. But, I'll be looking at car mounts (another thread) to handle that need.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12