Okay -- it is possible that someone might have already answered my question which is ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

mystjava no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DB0C59

Question Theme transfer possible?

Advertisement

Okay -- it is possible that someone might have already answered my question which is the following: Is it possible to install 7100 theme onto a 8700? My dh loves the 7100 themes, but we only have 8700 blackberries. Or, should I go ahead and try to create my own style of 71/8700 theme using the theme creater?
    I appreciate any answers ahead of time. Many thanks!
    (I've recently switched from a 7290 to 8700!)

d_fisher no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Theme transfer possible?

A 7100 theme will not work on an 8700. You will need to create your own or download one that someone else made.

Re: Theme transfer possible?

Quote Originally Posted by mystjava
    Okay -- it is possible that someone might have already answered my question which is the following: Is it possible to install 7100 theme onto a 8700? My dh loves the 7100 themes, but we only have 8700 blackberries. Or, should I go ahead and try to create my own style of 71/8700 theme using the theme creater?
    I appreciate any answers ahead of time. Many thanks!
    (I've recently switched from a 7290 to 8700!)
    d_fisher is correct -- however I've discovered that a lot of ppl that create themes are doing it for several models. If you go to the theme development forum, you'll see lots of download themes, many of which the authors have duplicated for use on other models. So, if you find one you like, it's quite possible that it is available for your 8700 too.

(Ironically, I've just switched from an 8700 to a 7290!)