Well after five days I'm getting fairly comfortable with my 8700 (first BB). I may ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

taaustin no está en línea Stack level 2

Theme and fonts question

Well after five days I'm getting fairly comfortable with my 8700 (first BB). I may well retire my PocketPC, though it's a bit early for that decision.

I've gotten the Plazmic theme reader and a few themes installed.

I am however wondering about an issue I'm having iwthin the themes.

While using the basic display (theme???) from Cingular, any changes I made in Options:Screen/keyboard filtered out to places like Messages and let me adjust my 'screen'. I appear to be stuck however at finding a way to adjust font in these screens under a Plazmic theme (Graphite Invisa is now running for instance).

Any suggestions letting me re-tweak these screen font issues while keeping the themes would be appreciated. My eyes just can't handle the little spindly fonts without my reading glasses and I'd really rather not keep them strapped to my head all the time.

Many thanks,

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Theme and fonts question

The fonts in a plazmic theme are generated in PTB, and they cannot be adjusted, unless you adjust them in PTB. Open the theme in PTB, adjust the fonts you want, then load the theme back to your phone (this is of course if you have the .thm file). Let us know if you need more help.