I have used eqo on my older BB now the 8707 does not has TCP ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

csporleder no está en línea Stack level 1

Question TCP Stack missing

Advertisement

I have used eqo on my older BB now the 8707 does not has TCP Stack options so I cannot connect. Does anyone has a solution?? My biggest issue is to get AIM or ICQ on the BB to have conectivity with my daughter in Canada from Germany

GadgetProne no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by csporleder
    I have used eqo on my older BB now the 8707 does not has TCP Stack options so I cannot connect. Does anyone has a solution?? My biggest issue is to get AIM or ICQ on the BB to have conectivity with my daughter in Canada from Germany
    Try VERICHAT http://www.pdaapps.com/bbyApps.html There is a fee yearly but its a great program.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    csporleder, Welcome to PinStack.

Is there not a TCP Option under Options/Advanced Options on your 8707v? OS 4.1 added the Advanced Options selection and moved several of the setting selections there.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

NADight no está en línea Stack level 1
    Your operator's latest release of the OS for the 8707 shoudl fix this problem.

If your operator does not have a newer release than the one on your device, then you can load a later release from another operator (say Vodafone UK) but you will have to delete/rename the vendor.xml file before it will load