Hi, I have had my bb for almost 2 weeks now. i put the control ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

prokam no está en línea Stack level 1

Syncing problems

Advertisement

Hi,

I have had my bb for almost 2 weeks now. i put the control devise on my laptop and synced it,, now b/c it is business i have more then 1 contact folder, and it will not allow me to sync the other contacts just my personal folder..also it wil lnot sync with my outlook calendar..

can anyone help??

thanks

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    If you can't change the settings, you're most likely on a BES (BlackBerry Enterprise Server), and your contacts are syncing wirelessly with your main Contacts folder in your corporate mailbox.

The only thing you can do is to create a Contacts (Type) sub folder under your main Contacts folder and put your personal contacts there. They should sync up to your BlackBerry, but they will not be able to be segregated UNLESS you also give them a Category (assuming Exchange/Outlook - don't know if this works with the other email setups), so that you can also veiw only those contacts on your BlackBerry.
    JerryD

prokam no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi,

thanks for your helo, I actually downloaded the control 4.3 and it works now.

holder322 no está en línea Stack level 1

Having a syncing problem of my own

Wondering if anyone can help with this. I have an 8703e on a BES. My company uses Lotus Notes. Email synchs with no problems. Calendar, too. Problem I have seems to be with my contacts. Any new contacts I add no longer seem to be added to my desktop address book. New changes I make are similarly not reflected. Is there an easy fix here? I tried playing around with desktop manager to no avail.

Thanks