Here's my scenario. I'm running a Blackberry 8703e and using Apps for Domains through Google ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

jbischke no está en línea Stack level 1

Synching POP & Gmail without BES

Advertisement

Here's my scenario. I'm running a Blackberry 8703e and using Apps for Domains through Google to get my e-mail on GMail. I've been using GMail's mobile app but it's been pretty slow and occasionally logs me out right before I am going to send a message which is pretty frustrating. What I would like to do is get POP access to my e-mail so I can read it through the regular Blackberry e-mail app.

This is possible but the challenge is synching to GMail so that message I have deleted from the handheld won't show up when I log on to GMail. I know this is possible with BES but we're not running BES on our server and given the small size of the company probably won't be anytime soon. Are there any other ways to achieve this? Thanks!

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

Re: Synching POP & Gmail without BES

You can use BES Express or just have BIS Check your other accounts. BES Express is free for 1 user and you can download it from the blackberry web site.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

You can get one BES CAL for free if you want it.

Lemme know, and I will get u the info.

jbischke no está en línea Stack level 1

The problem is that we're not running Exchange, Groupwise or Domino which I think is a pre-req for BES (Express or not).

Any other solutions given that my e-mail is entirely hosted by Google?