i have an 8703e from verizon wireless. and i have just purchased an motorola h500 ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

jiriza84641 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319E4D0E

static in BT headset

Advertisement

i have an 8703e from verizon wireless. and i have just purchased an motorola h500 BT headset and i get statice while talking, this isnt the headset i think cause it is the second one. the first one i used was an plantronics one, and still had static.

is there any way to get rid of it or is it the phone???

pin me at 32b40b49

Thanks in advance

newleonne no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a2aaeb

Re: static in BT headset

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I think it is the phone. On my 8703e I get static no matter what BT headset I use if there is a solid object between the phone and the headset. When I use the BT headset with other phones no such static except at great distances between the devices

pentacle no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23D3EDBA
    Sorry to send you this late. I have a samsung wep200 ear piece and a 8700 bb. This might not be your problem, but in my case there is a magnet. My BT gets static when my phone is in the case. I have to put my BB in my pocket. Or the battery must be low

pentacle no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23D3EDBA

Re: static in BT headset

Sorry to send you this late. I have a samsung wep200 ear piece and a 8700 bb. This might not be your problem, but in my case there is a magnet. My BT gets static when my phone is in the case. I have to put my BB in my pocket. Or the battery must be low