Hi Guys, I am an early user of SpinVox, a cool, I think, solution that ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

basic no está en línea Stack level 2

SpinVox Give Away

Advertisement

Hi Guys, I am an early user of SpinVox, a cool, I think, solution that turns voicemail into email or sms (you can still listen to the original voice mail if you prefer). The transcription is pretty good and there is very little delay to the forward. Basically, the "solution" is that the company gives you a new (relatively) local phone number to forward calls to (if busy, no answer or unreachable).

For those with limited data plans, this may not be a good solution as it only piles on more data.

I have an 8700c (cingular) but Spinvox in fact is a UK based company that got its start there and in Europe and I was among the first in a general trial in the US.

This is their website http://www.spinvox.com/index.php?id=101

In any event, I was given 5 free accounts to give away. I don't know how best to do it and I don't want to be overwhelmed with emails so I am asking Hayden for some help. What do you think?

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: SpinVox Give Away

Sounds like a great product Basic. I would definitely be interested in giving it a spin.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b