Help a noob out please. I have had my BB a grand total of 2 ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Prowler69 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Speed Dial Help

Help a noob out please.

I have had my BB a grand total of 2 days and love it so far (the email stability is awesome).

I am trying to put my corporate voicemail on speed dial. The format for my voice mail is as follows:

123-234-4567 Then press #1234 Then enter my PIN
    I set up my contact number as 1232344567 "Wait" #4517 "Wait" 1234

When I speed dial the number, it brings up 1234 instead of #1234 at the first wait. How do I get it to dial the # symbol?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: Speed Dial Help

Prowler69, Welcome to PinStack.

I have mine set up similar, except I use a Pause instead of a Wait, and have a Pause between the # and the extension. Mine would be 123-234-4567 "pause" # "pause" 4517 "pause" 1234. It works just fine.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro

Welcome to pinstack Prowler69. Is everything good now? In my BB I have an option in the call log called smart dialing. It shows "To access office extensions..." Can you utilize that option, I have never tried.

ohbarnes no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB ( click the wheel and select add wait or add pause from the menu - I use pause - it shows up as a black background p or w - note that these do not sync with your desktop so can only do on BB.