Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I am waiting on the 8320. I bought the 8700 after I snapped one day ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Re: So, why do you still have a 87xx?

Advertisement

I am waiting on the 8320. I bought the 8700 after I snapped one day and realized I couldn't have 1 more day of typing out a full length email on the 8100's suretype. I bought the 8700 and the 8100 has basically collected dust since (except when I would swap sim cards to use it for an outing so I could take pics). I don't mind its size at all and I have come to love the keyboard like nothing else. If I didn't miss the convenience of having my phone and cam in one, I would never leave it.

I still want to know how RIM made it to have such amazing battery life off OEM? They need to pass the secret along to quite a few of the newer models. Can I get an amen?

lolamae no está en línea Stack level 2

I got my 8700 before the Pearl came out. I didn't want the Pearl because I love me a QWERTY board. Now that the curve is out...I can't afford it yet! My contract with Tmobile isn't up yet, so I'd have to pay the full price.

xxchixorxx no está en línea Stack level 3

No cam, no wi-fi, but that full keyboard makes up for it big-time! So until my contract runs out, and maybe even beyond, I'm sticking with my 8700. Seems to be a sturdy little guy without any problems.

*~Sheila~*
    243A0D29

justajason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242C7F74

My First BB, a 7250 STILL WORKS>>>>
    I had a 8703e and loved the way it felt in my hands... Seamless.....trouble free...
    Just KEEP IT. If it works the way its supposed to. DONT waste technology..
    The only reason I got the 8800, was my mp3 player bit the dust...and I was still in my 30 day refund cycle... I MISS the track wheel, and the keyboard with a little space inbetween the keys.. I really wished that the 8700's had expandable memory. And could play music....
    Ugh, couldnt think of anything to change it to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12