Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

As the title states I'm just wondering why many of you like myself still have ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

bbCT no está en línea Stack level 2

So, why do you still have a 87xx?

Advertisement

As the title states I'm just wondering why many of you like myself still have the big ol 87xx.

I myself just waiting on more tricks like wifi or 3G. Lately my 87xx feels like a brick to me I admit. What about you, trackwheel, price, what?

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: So, why do you still have a 87xx?

I still like my 8703e. I don't think it's bulky. I like the 4.1 OS, the trackwheel, and the full qwerty keyboard and I'm just "familiar" with it at this point. I'll probably upgrade when Alltel releases a BB w/ wi-fi and a camera, but until then, I'm satisfied.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~goodlord that thing will be dead before altell comes out with a BB with wi-fi

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F

Im with the curve right now but I still have my 8700c... And everytime I look at it, I STILL thinks its a hot phone... I don't think its bulky at all.. In fact its the perfect size... I find the curve a tad too small for me... And the trackwheel felt soo firm and crisp...

Sometimes I grab the 8700 and roll the trackwheel cuz I miss the feel <3 mmm.memories

junoreactor no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2486B0D9

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~My 8700c is my trusty work horse. I've been around the world with it and has never failed me. It may be older, but it gets the job done!

SeanyMac no está en línea Stack level 2

I feel the same way. The 8700 has not failed me. So why should I just turn it in? I don't want to go buy a blackberry on impulse. There is talk for some many potential launch options in the next few months with T-Mobile. So untill my 8700 has so much water damage it grows a dorsal or my OS 4.1 dumps me for me cheating on her with 4.2.193 and her older sister 4.2.196, I'm not leaving my titanic

RoboticGolem no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ab431b

I went from the 7290 to the 8700, most amazing phome upgrade if you ask me. Will I be replacing the old bird, sure, but my contract isn't up for a while, and maybe, they'll come out with an 8800 with a faster processor. Or one with a higher res display.

Looks like the 8820 is what I'll get if I HAVE to upgrade, but in any case, I just don't see an 'OMG I have to have that phone' phone yet.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

patcatuk no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have an 8700g and happy with it. I can buy a new 8300 but the features aren't worth it yet. They are nice but not worth dumping the 8700 for.

Hope fully next summer they will have a 3g blackberry with the OS5.

Kilted Bradley no está en línea Stack level 3

Well, the only upgrade on Sprint available is the 8830 and soon the 8130. The 8830 is tempting, and I do like the feel of it in the hand. But, if I'm going to upgrade (I just got my 8703e in March) I'm going to need a camera. Yes, the 8130 will have a camera, but I have no love for Suretype. So, I'm more than likely going to hold off on an upgrade until Sprint comes out with an 83XX.

HedBanger no está en línea Stack level 2

My brother got the iphone, and wanted to "give" me his barely used BB 8800. I played around with it and did not like the little track ball control in the middle of the keyboard. I'm a slave to the thumb wheel I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by bbCT
    As the title states I'm just wondering why many of you like myself still have the big ol 87xx.

I myself just waiting on more tricks like wifi or 3G. Lately my 87xx feels like a brick to me I admit. What about you, trackwheel, price, what?
    I'm pathetic An 8700 for me would be an upgrade!

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

I don't think I'm ready for a trackball. And I'm waiting for 3G or wifi . . .

bbCT no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberspastic
    I don't think I'm ready for a trackball. And I'm waiting for 3G or wifi . . .
    Yep. Maybe its just bulky to me right now because the newer devices. Its all in my head.

Trackwheel>>>>>>Trackball

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne

as a tmobile customer, i am waiting for september 24th, when the 83xx with wi-fi, camera, pearl, etc. comes out! i will then no longer be an 87xx user.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

As a cingular customer that is too cheap to buy one at full retail and planning on leaving at the end of the contract, I am just waiting for a cheap replacement (which I doubt will happen) or the day I go back to T-Mobile.

Zo <-----missing his 8700c right now....stupid busted LCD.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast