Hi there, I recently purchased my BB and I don't know how to to download ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

hsabikhi no está en línea Stack level 1

simple question

Advertisement

Hi there,

I recently purchased my BB and I don't know how to to download wallpapers onto my BB8700?

can anyone please help me out?

Thank you,
    Harsh

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F

Re: simple question

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

The 8700 screen resolution is 320x240... U should try to use a background that have the same aspect ratio so that the picture won't look distorted... For example.. A picture wit the resolution of 640x240 will look funny... Its jus tooo wide..

Basically u can jus go to a website on ur blackberry with pictures.. Save the picture by clicking down on the wheel.. U'll see the option to save... It will automatically go to ur pictures folder... Exit the browser and go to ur pictures and u'll see the one u jus downloaded among others that are preinstalled on ur blackberry... Scroll click on the picture u jus dl-ed and there u can set it as a background..

I currently have my bb theme to a list type... And have calvin and hobbes as the wallpaper... Here's a link where I have that as well as a eva longoria uploaded.. Feel free to use either..

Yeorp.com/black

If u have a certain pic that u would like to use... U can message me and I'll be more than happy to get it to blackberry screen resolution...keep in mind.. Depending on which theme u use... Certain backgrounds jus won't look right...(Which is why I chose a list mode theme)

hsabikhi no está en línea Stack level 1

Guys,

Thank you so much.

Regards,
    Harsh

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

hsabikhi, Welcome to PinStack.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~try pix2fone. Its a small desktop utility that crops the pic to your device screen size, then you are given a code to enter on their website. Go there on BB, type in code, then save pic to phone. Welcome to Pinstack!