That is what I am showing on the front screen of my 8703e on the ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

paddio no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Service Required

Advertisement

That is what I am showing on the front screen of my 8703e on the Sprint network. It also has just the "X" on the screen and not the 1X anymore. It wont allow me to do anything. Has anyone heard of or had this issue before? I have done a master reset and nothing has helped. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Sprint is having issues. They had an outage in Va that took my wifes and brothers phone to the point where they can recieve calls but not make them. My BB is working but not sure why. Here is that post.http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...tml#post677920

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Still having trouble. It seems I have made it worse. I talke to a sprint rep and he told me to try updating the software (which I did). Now I cant get that stupid white screen with the picture off. I have been trying for hours now with no luck. Thanks for asking cp6169

PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Do you understand how to update the software, or are you just winging it? Make sure to get the latest software from www.sprint.com/downloads.

Well I hope so. I downloaded the lasted desktop software from blackberry's website and the OS from sprint downloads. Maybe I am missing something,but I have been following the directions to the letter.

I managed to get the software upgraded thinking that would help, but it still says "service required" I am dealing with a BB 8703

It turned out to be a hardware issue with the phone. I recieved my replacement and now I am in business. I can now focus on other areas of thise wonderful site.

PIN/ID
    3056468b