hey im not able to receive service books from the web admin site...my blackberry handset ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

ravikash no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

hey im not able to receive service books from the web admin site...my blackberry handset 8700 service books does not get updaated....anyone got any great ideas?

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Ravikash,

You can send your service books this way: Options/Advanced Options/Host Routing Table/Click scrollbar/select "Register Now"

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7
    How do you know they're not getting updated?

Re: Service books

i tried registering as well...no luck ...

takeshi, to check if the service books are updated, options->advanced options-> service book...u can see all the service books that are there..

with the service books i will be able to receive my email settings icon with which i will be able to llog onto my BIS profile. i had accidentally deleted the service boook for the "yahoo mail" and "bis provisioning" fromservice book option once..and since then i have sent the service books several times but the BB just doesnt accept them...
    I have even wiped out the BB....

any bright ideas....

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Do you have a "Setup Internet Email icon" you can send them from there too.

Have you switched your SIM into another BB lately and maybe you switched the PIN associated with BIS.

If all else fails ask your service provider to send them, and ask them what PIN# they have setup with your BIS.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    What exactly happens when you send the service books? Do you get an error on the pc or the berry?

i cant get the "set up email account" icon since that time as well...

wen i send the service books from the webmail, i dont even see the arrows on top right corner indicating data transfer on the berry....
    wen sending the service books, there is notification on the web client to say that the service bks were sent successfully, however, nothing happens on the berry..

my understaniding is that, the BB is not able to receive the service books even though the web server is sendng the service books properly..
    regards,
    ravi

blackberry8700v no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have exactly the same problem i send service books from my online email i tr the register opion and still no luck basically the only thing i can do is send sms messages can someone plz help

fbriceno97 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am having similar situation here...

I got full EDGE, internet is OK, JiveTalk and every third party app is working perfect.

I have tried resending the service book from the PC and the Blackberry, it says sucessfully send, the arrows on the device are back and forth, but the service books dont arrive... not even a single email account.

any ideas?????