I have a user that cannot send a reply to an email. The options he ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

schott no está en línea Stack level 2

sending a reply

Advertisement

I have a user that cannot send a reply to an email. The options he has is to save as a draft. I have tried the battery pull and that did not work. I have deleted the desktop cmime and resent the service and that did not work. Please help.

ej
    ej no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280A5A37
    This usually happens as a result of no email being associated with the phone. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

It is activated with an exchange BES. He can send and recieve email but does not have the option so send a reply.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ did that user go through the email setup? If not have them go through the setup and create a BIS email, this should make it work.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    Quote Originally Posted by schott View Post
    It is activated with an exchange BES. He can send and recieve email but does not have the option so send a reply.
    That's weird, even if the user selects the BB button, or side button on the 87xx? Hmm. May just need to call blackberry tech support or reload the OS

I had the user do a wipe handheld and then reactivated on the BES and all is good. Thanks for your help and suggestions.

Boomo no está en línea Stack level 1
    you need to go to the enterprise activation and activate it. I had to do that exact thing to her bb

Boomo