U know when u lock your phone and u get that "locked wallpaper" that's set ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

crystalized no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

Screensaver?...Possible?...

Advertisement

U know when u lock your phone and u get that "locked wallpaper" that's set according to the theme u have? Well is their a way to change that to a pic that's in your photo file or mayb a free downloadable program that enables this feature? Until I can figure how to make my own themes whenever I can get Java abd BB environment (...discussion on other threads...) To finally work for me, then I can go that route, but until then...is is possible to modify that?

richardrblc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22cf4edb

Re: Screensaver?...Possible?...

as of right now i know of no way to change the pic when phone is locked there is a screen saver java ap for phone but that wont chage lock pic
    pin me any time 22cf4edb

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I believe if you use the Zen theme, the locked screen will be or can be set to be the same as your home sceren. But that is the only way that I know of.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

crystalized no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

Hmmm.... alright, I'm checking out some file extensions that came with a program I found to see if I can find a converter to get that changed. That'd be great. That's the only problem I'm running into with the custom themes I've made. Let me know if anyone finds anything.... Thanks!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I really don't think that with the current .thm files you can do what you want. Theme builder doesn't have that option with the current version. I have discussed this with Plazmic and they said that it's possible that it could be incorporated in a future version of the Theme Builder, but would not commit to it.

In order to really be able to modify the base theme format or capabilities, in the words of Plazmic, you need APIs for the BB JDE that are not availlable to the general public.

I tend to believe what Plazmic says about BlackBerry themes, as they are Theme and Graphic Development arm of RIM.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I have some themes that you can make whatever locked image you want, exactly as Rcb said the homescreen image will appear when locked.

Zen is the only one I use now, but there are a few out there.