Do you guys have any suggestions for screen protectors? I am looking for something simple ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

ccr78 no está en línea Stack level 1

Screen Protector

Advertisement

Do you guys have any suggestions for screen protectors? I am looking for something simple to help protect against scratches and stuff. (Like a clear plastic screen)

Any suggestions / links to products?

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Seidio, makes a good screen saver as well as Shield Zone.... you can buy them in packs.
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

basic no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ccr78
    Do you guys have any suggestions for screen protectors? I am looking for something simple to help protect against scratches and stuff. (Like a clear plastic screen)

I would recommend the products from screenpatronus - a 3-pack costs less about $10 delivered (I purchased mine on their ebay storefront). They are custom fitted per device- so there is special one for the 8700. No bubbles - lays flat - removable - washable - and re-applyable (sp?).

Stinsondog has a solid analysis of several protectors on his site - good resource.

rah79 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

bberry.com

Quote Originally Posted by ccr78

bberry.com sells screen protectors

lesawags no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30155F71
    Quick simple soultion? My son has a sony psp handheld game system. Well it was 275.00 so when we bought it I went to the elctronic dept in best buy and ask for screen protectors. I bought them and they are perfect sticky clear sheets that go over the screen to prevent scrathes. Easy to remove and no glue residue at all! They only cost 5.00 and you cut them to fit. I've used them for 2 years on all my cell phones,BB and my ipods. Buy them at best buy, wallmart or a gamestop or places that sell video games. I have 2 on my BB for extra protection they sell them everywhere. Ask for screen protectors for a sony psp or handheld game device and cut to fit they come like 10 in a package for like 5.00. Hope this helps . Lesa

beansy72 no está en línea Stack level 2