Is there anyway to have the Owner Information screen the default screen without locking the ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Publican no está en línea Stack level 1

Screen Display

Advertisement

Is there anyway to have the Owner Information screen the default screen without locking the unit?

I'm a newbie so if this is the 3,000th post of this question accept my humble apologies.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Screen Display

Hi publican, welcome to pinstack. Unfortunately the locked screen shows the owner information, and thats it. I havent seen that question in a very long time, but none the less, never worry about asking a question.

tab1217 no está en línea Stack level 1

I have only had my very first BB for 5 days now (8703) so I'm not sure if there is an easier way, but I work in auto plants a lot and I wanted the same thing so if someone found it they cpuld see who it belonged to. Here's what I did; I took a photo of my buisness card, edited it in photo shop to resize to a 320x240, attached it to an email, sent it to myself, saved the attachment to the BB and am using it as the background. It looks ok assuming you have the Zen or BB-Dimension Today theme installed which allows you to use a photo for the home screen.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Publican, Welcome to PinStack,

Which image does your lockscreen display. If it is the hiway image, it think someone has created a theme with that as the Home Screen Image. If you can find it you could always download it and save it then set it as the home screen image. When I have time I'll see if I can't find it.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

mrlb_00 no está en línea Stack level 1

I am a newbie to this site and I was wondering if there is a way to show your next calendar items on your home screen?

basic no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by mrlb_00
    I am a newbie to this site and I was wondering if there is a way to show your next calendar items on your home screen?
    If you use one of the "Today" themes (search), it will note your coming appts, calls, and messages.
    good luck.

mrlb_00 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks Basic. It worked great. I have another question if you don't mind. Do you kow of any downloads that will install email spell checker on my 8703e?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Try looking for links in the 3rd party software forum for BBCorrector and BBSpell. I think those are the names.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles