Hi all, I just have a simple problem. I dialled a number over a month ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

inferlogic no está en línea Stack level 1

retrieving older dialled numbers

Advertisement

Hi all,
    I just have a simple problem. I dialled a number over a month ago and my call log doesn't scroll down that far, does anyone know if there is a way to increase the call log entries for older calls or another way to get the number?

thanks

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: retrieving older dialled numbers

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ your profile doesn't say which BB you are using. So here is a shot in the dark, I have a pearl. Go to your messages folder then hit alt and the op button that should get ya there
    Post back

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ edit just noticed you are in the 87XX forum should be alt then P. Sorry

visortgw no está en línea Stack level 3

Launch the Messages application. From the menu, select Options, General Options. Change the "Keep Messages" setting as desired (15/30/60/90 Days or Forever) -- this applies to all message types.

To view the entire Call Log, launch the Messages application. From the menu, select View Folder, Phone Call Logs. Hit escape to return to previous view.

You should be able to extract phone call logs from backup files using an appropriate third-party app on the PC (e.g., ABC Amber BlackBerry Converter) or from your detailed billing statement.

trickynick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20D2CA11

if you remember the time frame of the call you can always check your phone bill. this worked for me about a week ago when i lost all of my contacts.

inferlogic no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks guys all sorted