Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Try this thread,. http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/blogs/jdellasala/84-clearing_it_policy.html Rcbjr... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Advertisement

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

hollybagger2 no está en línea Stack level 1

Pretend i'm 4!

Ok, here's the deal. My husband got a new phone from his company. They said he could keep the old phone (which is the one I'm writing about (Blackberry 8700r)). I DON'T WANT A PASSWORD AT ALL and I can't figure out how to get it off. The company doesn't care since they gave us the phone and have even tried to help me understand how to get rid of it.....but like my title says.....I need very, very simple instructions. Is there anyone out there who can help me? By the way, I'm 53 but not good with these things.

Thanks a million
    hollybagger2

Quote Originally Posted by hollybagger2 View Post
    Ok, here's the deal. My husband got a new phone from his company. They said he could keep the old phone (which is the one I'm writing about (Blackberry 8700r)). I DON'T WANT A PASSWORD AT ALL and I can't figure out how to get it off. The company doesn't care since they gave us the phone and have even tried to help me understand how to get rid of it.....but like my title says.....I need very, very simple instructions. Is there anyone out there who can help me? By the way, I'm 53 but not good with these things.

Thanks a million
    hollybagger2
    I'm 56 and not good with these things, too!

Go to Options>security>general settings and you'll see an option to remove the password. You will need the current password to be able to do it. If that doesn't remove the password, then you have an IT policy on your handheld that needs to be removed. Go up two posts to Rcbjr's post and click on that link for instructions on how to remove the IT policy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12