I'm trying to recycle my old 8700 and since it was used with my corporate ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Obelix25860 no está en línea Stack level 1

Remove password from 8700?

Advertisement

I'm trying to recycle my old 8700 and since it was used with my corporate BES it requires a password. I've tried completely swiping the BB to remove the password request (including option 5 of the JL_Commander) to no avail.

Does anyone know how to remove the password requirement? - not crack into the password, but set it up so it does not require the password after being completely swipped.

Thanks,

mikadad no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Re: Remove password from 8700?

Go to Options > Security Options > General Settings. You can disable the password from there.

If that is not what you are looking for, you may need to remove the IT policy friom it. and here is how...

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._i_remove.html
    Michael

chantal5303 no está en línea Stack level 1

Post Need password for 8700

Hi do you know the password for 8700.I would appreciate it if somone whold help.I want to use the phone.

Thanks

Re: Need password for 8700

Quote Originally Posted by chantal5303
    Hi do you know the password for 8700.I would appreciate it if somone whold help.I want to use the phone.

Thanks
    You had just asked the same question in a different thread, the answer is there . . .