I have an 8703e on Alltel, and if I want to get my emails I ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

cdkg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2453AA38

Question Reconcile not working correctly

Advertisement

I have an 8703e on Alltel, and if I want to get my emails I need to manually reconcile. I have sent an email directly from my computer to my blackberry address and still I have to manually reconcile to receive it.
    Now I've done all the regular things(battery pull, reloading the OS, sending service books, deleting accounts in the BB web client recreate them and resend the service books, and wiped my BB with JL_Cmder). Still no luck. I have noticed that if I haven't received an email in a while and I open the BB browser and open any web page that the data arrows start moving and I get a flood of emails all stamped with the same time (which is not correct).

Can anyone help me?

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Reconcile not working correctly

The time stamp in the Messages list is the time the message arrived on the BlackBerry. The email's sent time can only be found in the email's header - scroll up after opening the message.

As for the delivery problem, you should contact Alltel. You've done everything else that I'd have suggested otherwise!
    JerryD

PIN/ID
    2453AA38

Thanks jdellasala, I hate talking with the IT guys at alltel. But I'm all out of ideas.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Exactly how long is "a while"? POP accounts are polled roughly every 15 minutes.

PIN/ID
    2453AA38

Good point takeshi, however this problem is occuring with my @alltel.blackberry.com address.

I wipped the handheld from options->security->wipe handheld and that seems to have fixed it. I didn't reload any of my backup files either after that device wipe.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~