I am loving mt 8703e. Does anybody know if there is a quicktime player for ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

neon0107 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B0A0AD

quicktime player

Advertisement

I am loving mt 8703e. Does anybody know if there is a quicktime player for the bb? Thanks

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: quicktime player

not that I have seen but maybe somebody else?
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

Oli.Warbuckz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B57E3C
    If u find one pin me and let me know

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

nope sorry....no quicktime

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

kinda like flash not gonna happen anytime soon sorry
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

Nakim21 no está en línea Stack level 2

Sorry Charlie no such animal but rumor has it next generation is supposed to be video equipped. There is a major problem since are both on Verizon (8703e as well) when Verizon does get it a year later if that, everyone else will be able to make dvd's with their's. Look at Cameraberry still not available yet. Don't get me wrong love my service and love my Berry even more but other carriers get equipment and features and we get service. Iphone was supposed to be on Verizon but they backed out of the deal. Thinking not smart for business because for the price it is going to go at for those that didn't walk out with an iPhone would have gotten the Berries. I would have put them side by side and when they saw the price then "guide" them to the Berries. Jedi Mind Trick # 1021

neon0107 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B0A0AD

Thanks all for the info. I figured that would be the answer, but being new to the bb I thought I would throw it out there.

Nakim21, I agree. I love verizon for the network and coverage, but because there network infrastructure is different than everyone else, it takes longer for phones because the other carriers support the networks over seas, which is where a lot of the phones are developed. The other downside to verizon is the lock out a lot of features the phones have, because they want you to pay for it. Like no GPS !!!!!