Hello, I have a question .. are there any specific steps I need to take ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

ALBoZF1N3ST no está en línea Stack level 1

Questions if I wanted to get rid of Sprint 8703e

Advertisement

Hello, I have a question .. are there any specific steps I need to take in getting ready to sell a phone if I just upgraded to the new 8830? I mean I see alot on ebay saying like clean ESN I have no clue what that means and basically if there is something special needed to be done to be able to sell it?
    .:WHaT:.

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Re: Questions if I wanted to get rid of Sprint 8703e

yea jus make sure u have the 8830 first then tranfer ur 8703 to the 8830 and then the esn ill be clean

ALBoZF1N3ST no está en línea Stack level 1

Lol, Ok, never mind.. I am not going to upgrade any longer.. I had no clue Sprint was so gay I didnt know you had to pay $549 for the damn phone I thought maybe there is instant $250 on it lol .. I have nextel I went from i95 to i730 to i860 to i930 and never did some **** like that lol.. they always gave rebates and **** He told me im eligible for $75 lol no thanks
    .:WHaT:.

level9 no está en línea Stack level 2

You need to call and ask to speak to retentions. Specifically ask for them, they are the only ones that can give you the better deal. The CSR's outside of retentions and in the store (useless by and large) can't get around the crappy rebate.

I had a manager at the local Sprint store send me to them as he said he couldn't give me a good deal. At retentions if you have been a Nextel customer, just tell them that whatever company offered you that phone for XXX dollars. (Make it realistic). They should give you a better offer.

In my call they gave me the 8703e for $99 without having to get rebate, and I could still apply for the $149 rebate they had at the time!

Try it if you want to stay with Sprint/Nextel. Hope it works for you.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Either "retentions" or "customer life cycle" are the only departments that can manipulate prices.

Natox no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24207E4A

Quote Originally Posted by level9
    You need to call and ask to speak to retentions. Specifically ask for them, they are the only ones that can give you the better deal. The CSR's outside of retentions and in the store (useless by and large) can't get around the crappy rebate.

I had a manager at the local Sprint store send me to them as he said he couldn't give me a good deal. At retentions if you have been a Nextel customer, just tell them that whatever company offered you that phone for XXX dollars. (Make it realistic). They should give you a better offer.

In my call they gave me the 8703e for $99 without having to get rebate, and I could still apply for the $149 rebate they had at the time!

Try it if you want to stay with Sprint/Nextel. Hope it works for you.

Yea man , tell them that you can get the same phone for $189.00 or less from http://www.wirefly.com/... dont let you rip you off like that !!!!!

Hope this helps ,

level9 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Either "retentions" or "customer life cycle" are the only departments that can manipulate prices.
    Yes! Good advice. That's how I got my last deal, calling retentions!!

lonestartech no está en línea Stack level 1

You call always sell out right and use the cash. I would be willing to buy the 8703 from you for at least $189