Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have $15 dollars, I am very budget tights right now. I am looking OEM ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

XBGM3R no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDEFC

QUESTION about OEM RIM Plastic Swivel Holster...

Advertisement

I have $15 dollars, I am very budget tights right now. I am looking OEM RIM Plastic Swivel Holster for 8700g.. I gonna buy it soon than later.. Because I need it so badly..

What do you think of OEM RIM Plastic Swivel Holster is good quality and secure for 8700g?

Thank in advance..

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Re: QUESTION about OEM RIM Plastic Swivel Holster...

Here's my personal opinion on the swivel holster. If you're the type of person that may bump into things alot, especially if you work outdoors...it's not a good buy. I say this only from the standpoint of myself wanting to keep as many nicks and scratches off of my Berry! I have my 8703e in the Leather Swivel Case.

I still use the Plastic Swivel Holster...only not the way it was designed for. I keep the plastic holster "clipped" to my visor in the car. That way when I get a call...it's easy to get to and easy to put away (it's never fell from it's perch either!!!)

But again, these are just my personal opinions!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    241EDEFC

I noticed the 43 reviewers who read this, I guess you don't want your feedback nor opinion in post here. its okay for me.. If this is bored to you, its not my problem..

Quote Originally Posted by UH8ME
    Here's my personal opinion on the swivel holster. If you're the type of person that may bump into things alot, especially if you work outdoors...it's not a good buy. I say this only from the standpoint of myself wanting to keep as many nicks and scratches off of my Berry! I have my 8703e in the Leather Swivel Case.

I still use the Plastic Swivel Holster...only not the way it was designed for. I keep the plastic holster "clipped" to my visor in the car. That way when I get a call...it's easy to get to and easy to put away (it's never fell from it's perch either!!!)

But again, these are just my personal opinions!

UH8ME, Yes perviously I had sk3. I always put sk3 pouch away whenever i am at work like waehouse, or repair my car. I have a brain.

I am here to ask if plastic swivel holster is more safe for blackberry 8700g or it easy fall out of holster??

I wish that i can buy leather case.. I don't have $$$$ much.. I dislike carry the blackberry 8700g in my hand all times.. anyway, I saw site of craiglist seller selling the OEM RIM Plastic Swivel Holster for 8703e, he asking 7 bucks for Holster. I know this is capable with my 8700g.. I NEED IT SO BADLY.. I guess i will buy it from seller since here is no one who give the feedback nor opinion about this.. i no longer depend on their opinions comments..

Many thanks for reply, i really apperciate it..

PIN/ID
    3G

XBGM3R,

I believe I gave you my opinion on the product that you speak of. Since no one here is a manufacturer of the plastic swivel case, we can only give our personal opinions.

I'm sorry that you didn't feel helped by my reply, but I will say this one thing, bottom line is that you will have make the decision on your own and be satisfied with your purchase...no matter what I or any other Stacker recommends.

Good luck...

PIN/ID
    241EDEFC

XBGM3R,

I believe I gave you my opinion on the product that you speak of. Since no one here is a manufacturer of the plastic swivel case, we can only give our personal opinions.

I'm sorry that you didn't feel helped by my reply, but I will say this one thing, bottom line is that you will have make the decision on your own and be satisfied with your purchase...no matter what I or any other Stacker recommends.

Good luck...

UH8ME, I did grab good luck out of your fortuate! Your opinions really helped and adviced me...

Yeah I purchased the plastic swivel case from seller who met me somewhere in my local .. thank to craiglist site.. I am so happy and satisfy with plastic swivel case. wow when i put it in holster very tight and sometime diffcult when i pull it out because holder is very tight.. very impressive! anyway i will get use to it.

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

I wish there was an OEM nylon swivel case for the 8100. I don't like the leather, you cannot feel the phone vibrate and I cannot have it ring in my work environment.

PIN/ID
    3G

Quote Originally Posted by bcuzi8paintchips
    I wish there was an OEM nylon swivel case for the 8100. I don't like the leather, you cannot feel the phone vibrate and I cannot have it ring in my work environment.
    I have the leather and my BB is set to automatically vibrate whenever it is in the holster. The 8100 doesn't have this setting??? Interesting!

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

I have the leather and my BB is set to automatically vibrate whenever it is in the holster. The 8100 doesn't have this setting??? Interesting!
    Yes, the Pearl has this, but the OEM case I got from T-mobile, has already seem to have worn out. The magnetic flap, does not always hit the sensor. I usually keep mine on quiet, but vibrate when in the case. Now if the magnet is not hitting right, then there is no ring or vibrate...
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

PIN/ID
    3G

Now i gotcha!!!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I'm Cheep, I'm still using the OEM Leather holster for my 8700 to carry my Pearl. Yeah, it's a little loos but the magnet works fine and I can feel it vibrating most of the time. It kinda rattles around in the holster so I feel it more.

Sorry for Hijacking the thread, Back to the original question. I didn't mind the plastic holster for my 8700, but when one of the two tabs that keep the BB in the holster cracked and no longer worked, I got worried that the other was not long in following, so bought the leather one as a replacement.

Just my opinion.
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

mitchie55 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246ceeba

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i thought I was the only person to put the holster on the visor in the car.

Anyways the oem holster is perfect for my 8700g. RIM really does a good job

ednap no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24FF13F0

I don't use it much because it leaves the back of the BB exposed and subject to accidental bumps and scratches. I bought a leather slip case instead.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by XBGM3R
    I am here to ask if plastic swivel holster is more safe for blackberry 8700g or it easy fall out of holster??
    It really depends. For some, it's nothing but trouble. For me, I've never had problems with the plastic holsters.

PIN/ID
    241EDEFC

Quote Originally Posted by takeshi
    It really depends. For some, it's nothing but trouble. For me, I've never had problems with the plastic holsters.
    Hi, takeshi. Trouble with plastic holster like what??

Anyway, I've been using the plastic holster for 24 hours since purchased it from the craiglist seller yesterday and must say that I'm very impressed!

Quote Originally Posted by mitchie55
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Anyways the oem holster is perfect for my 8700g. RIM really does a good job
    Mitchie, Yeah I do agree that the OEM RIM Holster is prefectly secure with my 8700g. Because its really remind me of T900 pager I had used before. RIM Plastic Holster look exact like t900 OEM holster ! I have no FEELING regrets with my new holster toy..

Wealthyman75 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E16DB8

I like the plastic swivel holster.!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast