Alright -- we're puzzled! When using the BB messenger, I am able to send things ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

mystjava no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DB0C59

Question Puzzled!

Advertisement

Alright -- we're puzzled! When using the BB messenger, I am able to send things back and forth without problems, however my dh is having problems with her BB Messenger! It is sending what she types - backwards and in caps! What can we do about this - every time this happens, she has to reboot - mostly cold boot - her bb. Suggestions?
    Thanks!

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Puzzled!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I would first try to just reload the program. Delete via desktop manager or go to options - advanced - applications and remover bb messenger. Then reinstall via mobile.blackberry.com
    That is honestly one of the weirdest things I've ever heard of.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Actually, Shawn experienced this not too long ago with his BBM and Emails...It was kinda strange.

He had to reboot it and delete/re-install the BBM application and it worked after that.

mystjava no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DB0C59

We'll try that! Thanks for letting me know. I had noticed on another posting that someone was sking the sme question - not in the same way, but for the same stuff. Thanks folks! :-)