Hi. I'm extremely new to the Blackberry platform altogether, so I got an 8700c (Cingular ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Quiara no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2039C538

Question Put that in "Captain Dummy" talk for me?

Advertisement

Hi. I'm extremely new to the Blackberry platform altogether, so I got an 8700c (Cingular branded, but AT&T compatible) a couple of days ago (eBay). I got it all set up with my wireless plan (AT&T) and removed the IT policy and all of that. I'd like to upgrade it to the latest device OS (4.5?), but I'm not having much luck. I think perhaps I'm missing a vital step or I'm misunderstanding whether this is even possible. Um, help? I'm also a Mac user and would love to do this from my Mac if possible, but I have 2 Dell laptops kicking around here, too, so that's not a requirement.

If you help me, you'll be my new best friend!

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Here is a link with step-by-step instructions to upgrade your device: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...lackberry-929/

In my signature is a new users guide and it should answer any other questions you may have. Feel free to post back if you have any more questions or problems with the upgrade.

Welcome to the "Stacks"...
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Quiara no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2039C538
    Thanks so much. I'd seen that thread before, but I never could get it to work out. This time it did, though. Thanks!