I have a Blackberry 8700g which I like a lot. On the homepage, I like ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

vanessaem no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Problem when changing a theme

Advertisement

I have a Blackberry 8700g which I like a lot. On the homepage, I like to hide any icons and programs that I am not using and move the icons and programs that are left around in a specific order in accordance to most used. However, one annoying thing that happens is when I change to a different theme, all the icons that I previously hid comes back again and the icons are shifted around.
    Is there anyway to prevent this or do I have to hide icons and shift them back everytime I change a theme?

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Problem when changing a theme

Those settings are theme specific and saved with the theme itself (conceptually anyway).

Whatever changes you make to the new theme will be saved, and if you go back to the old theme whatever you set for that theme will come back. If you go back to the new theme, it will return in the state you left it.

The only (DUMB) exceptions that I've found are the screen font and the wallpaper - I have to reset both when I change themes (and I'm pretty quick at it now too!).
    JerryD

vanessaem no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Problem when changing a theme

Wow, you're right. Thanks a mil for your response!