Hi, I've a problem with my BB and really need help :cry: Currently I'm using ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

deoneo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203DF6E5

Question Problem forwarding email!! BIS user

Advertisement

Hi,

I've a problem with my BB and really need help :cry:

Currently I'm using BIS on 8700g, the problem is when I forward an email to any email address in my contact its will return "invalid address" all the times.... but when I compose new or reply email it works fine (even send to the same contact that having problem when forward email)..... any advice???

Thanks,

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Problem forwarding email!! BIS user

How many emails do you have on your BB? What email address are you using to forward the messages? Try to change to a different email address and see if it forwards. Delete your service books for your email addresses and resend them. Let us know if you need any further help.

PIN/ID
    203DF6E5

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    How many emails do you have on your BB? What email address are you using to forward the messages? Try to change to a different email address and see if it forwards. Delete your service books for your email addresses and resend them. Let us know if you need any further help.
    The situation is I've 2 email addresses in my BB, one is my company email (but not BES, I'm using BIS) another one is Hotmail... The one that I forward to another person and its failed is my company email (the reason is "invalid address")

For example; My client sent an email to my company email address and I want to forward to my assistance then after press send, in a minute the email will return and show the status as failed due to invalid address!! but when forward email from hotmail account, it works fine...... (but the important email that I have to use is company email)

Can you help me out? I'm really new to BB, just got it for a week....:cry:

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

deoneo - i am using my company email on bis too and that has happened to me before. i just resend and usually it works. unfortunately, im not sure what is causing it. it has only happened twice.

PIN/ID
    203DF6E5

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    deoneo - i am using my company email on bis too and that has happened to me before. i just resend and usually it works. unfortunately, im not sure what is causing it. it has only happened twice.
    I've already try so many ways to fix it i.e. reload contact from outlook, resend email, wipe out device and resetting but the problem still there

This is a big problem for me and now I have to carry pocket pc along with BB... (to use when I need to forward email to others people).. :cry:

Really need help here!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

My client sent an email to my company email address and I want to forward to my assistance then after press send, in a minute the email will return and show the status as failed due to invalid address!! but when forward email from hotmail account, it works fine......
    Is there anyone else in your company with the same problem? Could you company email have something set to where you cant forward?

Ive never seen this problem, let us know your progress.

PIN/ID
    203DF6E5

Ok, I think I may have to consult IT admin at my office on Monday..

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    203DF6E5

Update on this issue, I found out that the problem will occur only when I forward an email that contain attached file...

Any thought?