So I have two emails accounts on my blackberry. Ive only had my bb for ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

tfc25 no está en línea Stack level 2

Problem all of a sudden with email- HELP

Advertisement

So I have two emails accounts on my blackberry. Ive only had my bb for about 2 weeks. when i first got it, i had 1 icon marked "messages" which combined the email for both accounts, and 2 other mail icons which had titles that I gave them, i.e. "personal email" and "work email". Now all of a sudden, my titles are not showing up when i highlight the respective icon on the screen. all of the icon titles say "messages". So i have three titles that say "messages" . But when I went into the setup, the titles that I had before are still there! Im not sure how to fix this. HELP

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Problem all of a sudden with email- HELP

tfc - have you downloaded any themes lately to your bb?

tfc25 no está en línea Stack level 2

I havent downloaded anything in the past week or so - ever since I downloaded the zen theme around day 3, thats the only theme ive been using. Before it was fine. its honestly all of a sudden! and ive changed themes to see if it was a quirk with that theme. but every theme just says "messages" for all three accounts. should i delete the accounts completely and reinstall?

spit_fire no está en línea Stack level 1

Are you still receiving messages from the accounts?

It might be a service book issue if you're not.

Depending on your carrier you might be able to push the service books yourself, you may have to call customer care to have them do it.

You can delete service books, by going to options->advanced Options->service Book.
    then select the one for your account it should have it listed as your email address, then use the wheel to delete.

After it's deleted push the service books to the device using the BIS provided by your isp, or you may have to get CCare to do it. If you can't do it from the BIS interface you might as well call CCare before deleting your service books.

Removing the service books will delete all the messages for that account from the device, the BIS will repopulate if you have messages stored there I believe(but I'm not positive).