Hello everyone. I just moved from T-Mobile Blackberry using my own POP3 Mail server and ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

pjman50 no está en línea Stack level 1

POP3 Email issues with Verizon BB 8703

Advertisement

Hello everyone. I just moved from T-Mobile Blackberry using my own POP3 Mail server and hosting my own mail servers. I use MS Outlook on my PC and POP all my emails, I also save a copy of the message on the server.

Here is my issue, I had this SAME issue with T-Mobile, and right now I am with Verizon and the same thing is happening with the new 8703BB.

I only get some of the emails sent to my POP email accounts on the Blackberry Handheld, but I get all in my Outlook, if outlook is open, closed, if I save a copy of the msg on the server, doesn't matter, I only get some of the emails.

Is this because of POP3? Is it because of my Apache web server? What could this be?

T-Mobile had the same issue, Verizon same thing. I dont want to pay for BES server, and I dont have Exchange either.

Any help is appreciated.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: POP3 Email issues with Verizon BB 8703

pjman50, Welcome to PinStack.

Not being the expert on email servers, I can only guess at the problem here. Have you analyzed the messages that do not get forwarded to your handheld? Is there some common point in each of these? Do the non-forwarded messages contain a lot of HTML code? Could you have set up a filter in BIS to not forward some messages?

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles