Hello everyone. I recently purchased a BB 8700g locked to o2 from e-bay, naively thinking ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

borley65 no está en línea Stack level 1

Please help with 8700g setup

Advertisement

Hello everyone.
    I recently purchased a BB 8700g locked to o2 from e-bay, naively thinking that I could take my sim from my company phone (on o2) and hey presto! away we go, WRONG!!
    I bought the BB because of the large screen and looks and I thought that it would be good for checking and sending e-mails and browsing the web.
    I now no that I will be unable to get web access using my company sim as they will not consent to a DATA Plan.
    QUESTIONS: If I get an o2 PAYG sim can I still get a data plan? if so who do I get the data plan from?
    : Do I need to Register the phone with BB Enterprize ? at present the phone is still registered with the previous owner, but they are in the process of cancelling their registration.
    : How do I set up the Browser? I down loaded Opera mini but cannot get it to work without internet access.
    I'm sure all of these questions have been previously asked and answered, but there is just so many pages to go through.
    Any help for this newby would be greatly appriciated

Cheers
    Shaun

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b