Hi I'm going crazy trying to figure out why mobi pocket reader isn't working right! ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

PLEASE Help! mobi pocket reader

Advertisement

Hi I'm going crazy trying to figure out why mobi pocket reader isn't working right! I bought e books off handango and downloaded pocket reader..when I click to open my library (mobi pocket reader) ads pop up and when I try to click to go on pass the ads to open pocket reader , mobipocket reader shuts down and this message pops up. Uncaught exception. Java.lang.null pointer exception. Why is this happening? I followed all the download steps perfectly. I also tried downloading to my pc first and then to my 8703e. I've tried everything I can think of! Please help,I want to use mobi pocket reader! Thanks so much! Ill try whatever u suggest! Lesa

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: PLEASE Help! mobi pocket reader

First try to reboot your BB by holding alt, then pressing caps and delete at the same time.

Let us know how it goes.

PIN/ID
    ask

Ok I tried holding down the keys and it looked like that was going to work it brought up a menu that said current menu key is 6 and press * to confirm, (I was thrilled it was going to work) I pushed 6, I guess that was what I was supposed to do? And the book popped up, I rolled the track wheel and then the same message"uncaught exception.java.lang.nullpoint exception" popped up again! Intrestinly enough when my BB is hooked up to my pc, the program opens perfectly on my BB! I really want to use it, any more ideas? I've tried deleting everything and reinstalling and it does no good! Thanks cp6169 for all ur help, u always come to the rescue! Lesa

PIN/ID
    ask

I finally figured out what was wrong,the ebook that was downloading ads before letting the mobipocket fully launch was causing it to throw that error code I thought, and I guess I was right because when I deleated the ebook and re installed the software it worked fine! I guess u guys have taught me more than I thought! Deduction and step by step problem solving did the trick! Thanks. Lesa