How do I get pictures on my 8700c? I would like to download directly from ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

drdwm007 no está en línea Stack level 1

Pics on BB8700

Advertisement

How do I get pictures on my 8700c? I would like to download directly from my pc. OS is 4.1 on the BB

Thanks
    DRDWM007

Kilted Bradley no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Pics on BB8700

The easiest way is to email them to yourself as attachment, and save from there.

mikadad no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    just ask

OS 4.1 does not support that even through DM 4.2 SP2, you can email them to yourself. I finally got that functionality when I upgraded my 8700c to 4.2
    Michael

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Yes, you can upgrade to bb os 4.2 then you can use dm 4.2 to send pics directly to the bb, plus it bypasses the image compression.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i email them to myself on 4.1 with an 8703e. The trick is that you need ti be on a BES. Once you open the photo as an attachment from your email then zoom in and pan around till you get the perfect picture on your screen. Next click enhance to get the highest resolution for the image that is displayed on your screen. Finally click to save the image. Please do not crop or reduce the resolution of the image before sending it to the blackberry as this will decrease the quality of the final image. I've done this process with 3000 x 4000 size photos and gotten stunningly gorgeous results.