I just finish setting a hotmail accouont. I have a company BB using BES. After ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Rosbo no está en línea Stack level 1

Personal email in BES bb

Advertisement

I just finish setting a hotmail accouont. I have a company BB using BES. After setting the hotmail account a new icon mail box was set up in my screen. I received messages from the hotmail account in both the main corporte box and the new box. How do I make sure that the messages from hotmail only come to the personal hotmail inbox in my bb?

diaz1023 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Personal email in BES bb

the main message box is a catch all for the emails sent to the bb. so if you get an email from your hotmail account it will go to the main box. i have read of filters that you can use to see just your bes email on this forum though
    Felipe Diaz

BB Bold 9700 (AT&T)

Rosbo no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi Diaz, thank you for your response.
    when you said "i have read of filters that you can use to see just your bes email on this forum though" I am not sure I understand. Are you directiming to see filters in pinstack? I am new to this forum, not sure where should I look.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

You can set up a Search on the BB and tie it to a hotkey combo. The Search can be configured to filter messages by account. There should be instructions somewhere here on Pinstack and on BlackberryForums.com.