I locked my BlackBerry like I always do and when I tried to use it, ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

redbull816 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3037A1A7

Password Problem

Advertisement

I locked my BlackBerry like I always do and when I tried to use it, it kept saying "incorrect password". I checked my caps lock and num lock to make sure the keyboard was in the right mode and it still wouldn't let me in. I had to use BlackBerry Unite! to change the password. Is this a common occurance? What if I didn't have the BlackBerry Unite!? Would I just be locked out? I'm absoultely 100% sure that I was putting in the correct password.

PIN/ID
    3037A1A7
    Ok I just locked it and it did the same thing again. Apparently I can't lock my BB anymore.

PIN/ID
    3037A1A7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ does anyone have even the slightest idea as to what I should do? I've disabled the password but I would really feel better knowing if my phone is lost or stolen that it will be protected.

tai
    tai no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304E2757
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~how about changing the password?

PIN/ID
    3037A1A7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i did that and it doesn't make any difference. Its resetting the password every time I lock the phone.

PIN/ID
    3037A1A7
    I think that BlackBerry Unite! may be causing the problem.

PIN/ID
    3037A1A7
    Just an update.. Blackberry unite was causing the problem. I deactivated it on my phone and uninstalled it from my computer. I haven't had internet on my phone since. I erased my blackberry using that javaloader thing and it didn't make any difference. Unite ruined my phone. Apparently it put a firewall on my phone. It seems to be a common problem which I think is rediculous. I had to order a new curve.