I Lost my password for the BB 8700, not the password to the phone, but ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

jmgpr7 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question password lost NEED HELP

Advertisement

I Lost my password for the BB 8700, not the password to the phone, but the password to conect to the computer using the USB cabel what can i do??? , because i need to give it a upgrade. Can i erase the hold phone?? is that an option ?

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: password lost NEED HELP

when does it prompt you for a password? I've never had to enter one. does it pop up right away or when desktop manager starts?

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by jmgpr7
    I Lost my password for the BB 8700, not the password to the phone, but the password to conect to the computer using the USB cabel what can i do??? , because i need to give it a upgrade. Can i erase the hold phone?? is that an option ?
    The password on the DM is the same password as when you power on the phone. Unless you are using a work computer in which case we cannot help at all and you need to contact your it dept.

chantal5303 no está en línea Stack level 1

I am loking for the password too.Mine is locked and needs a password.

OzzieDog no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by chantal5303
    If you are looking for the password because it is locked after too many failed attempts you have to call the provider. Also I found with mine if the password has numbers I had to find the number on the handheld and use the letter on the keyboard of PC. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by chantal5303
    If you are talking about the password on your BlackBerry, all you have to do is type in an incorrect password ten times. As you are doing it, a couple of times it will ask you to type the word "blackberry" to continue. After you've typed in the tenth incorrect password, the handheld will wipe itself (erase all of the user data) and restart. After it restarts, you decide what the new password is. The process of re-starting when this is done may take a l-o-n-g time, so be patient! If you are talking about the SIM PIN number, you'll need to contact the servive provider. That oughtta did it!!