I am a very beginner user of a BB, so I apologize for this question ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

psychofan no está en línea Stack level 1

outlook - BB8700c question

Advertisement

I am a very beginner user of a BB, so I apologize for this question appears too naive, but I would highly appreciate your help and advices.

After reading and deleting emails from Outlook, those emails are still appearing on my BB 8700c even after I "reconciled". Is there a way to make sure that when I delete off of outlook, the email will also be automatically deleted from the BB?

Along the same line, after reading and then filing an email in Outlook, those email still appears on the main message list on BB. When I delete the email from the main message list on BB, the email is deleted from the folder filed on Outlook.

Help?

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: outlook - BB8700c question

you need to also delete the msgs from your bb. to do a bunch, highlight the date, go to menu and then choose delete prior. that'll do the trick.

if you only want to delete msgs from the bb, after hitting delete, choose delete from handheld (not delete from handheld and mailbox). I hope this helps. if you have more questions, let us know.

psychofan no está en línea Stack level 1

thanks cyberspastic, so even if i was to moved an email from the inbox to a folder in outlook, that email will still appear in the BB's message list? if i then delete that email from the message list on BB, is there anyway to ensure the email will not be deleted from the folder it was moved into on outlook?

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

it sounds to me like when you are deleting the emails it is set to delete from your handheld and your mailbox. next time you delete something, check the screen that comes up, make sure you have handheld only highlighted. hope this helps.