I have an 8700 connected to a BES that just does not seem to receive ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

clum1 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Outlook Appointments not appearing in messages folder.

Advertisement

I have an 8700 connected to a BES that just does not seem to receive Outlook meeting appointments; all other users are fine and the appointments show up in the user's Outlook mailbox. He has no filters in Outlook nor on the BB. I can't seem to find any other discussion of this problem. Anyone got any ideas please?
    thanks
    Calum

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Outlook Appointments not appearing in messages folder.

Assuming Exchange/Outlook, go into your calendar in Outlook. Change the View to Event List, then modify it and remove all filters and grouping. Now scan the icons in the left column. If you see any yellow icons (either crossed swords or a shield), double click on it and resolve the conflict.

If that doesn't work, try deleting the Desktop[CICAL] service book, then hook up with Desktop Manager. The service book will come back down (the old one might have been corrupted).
    JerryD

clum1 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Outlook Appointments not appearing in messages folder.

Thanks; I've tried those ideas but still not working. I'll try updating the device software adn see where that gets me. Enterprise Activation after that?