Hey all, I was wondering if it was possible to sync my vzw.blackberry.net email to ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

terri no está en línea Stack level 1

Outlook and My 8703e

Advertisement

Hey all,

I was wondering if it was possible to sync my vzw.blackberry.net email to outlook. I have verizon and when I first got the bb I tried to see if I can access the email from the computer and they said no... But is there any way I can use it with outlook?

Terri

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

Re: Outlook and My 8703e

Absolutely you can. Install Desktop Manager that should have come with your Blackberry. If you don't have the CD, you can download it from http://vzw.smithmicro.com/blackberry/

eviljonny no está en línea Stack level 2

***Now, I dont know why you would want to manage your Verizon account from Outlook, since you can check it from your device or online, but hit this link for the steps.***
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...962761033.aspx

**If you want to setup your Verizon account on your Blackberry, then see below.**

All you will need to create a BlackBerry Web Client account for your Verizon Wireless BlackBerry device:
    1. In your desktop browser, type the address for the BlackBerry Web Client: http://www.blackberry.com/go/vzw
    2. Click Create a New Account. The Account Set Up page appears.
    3. Type in your PIN and MEID (To find your PIN and MEID, on the handheld Home screen, click the Options icon). Click Status
    4. Click Submit. The Legal Terms and Conditions page appears.
    5. If you accept the Terms and Conditions, click I Agree. The Account Set Up page appears.
    6. In the following fields, type the account information:
      1. User ID: Type the login name for your account. Your login name forms the first part of your default handheld email address.
      2. Friendly Name: Type a name that you want to appear in the From field of messages that you send. If you do not type a name, your email address appears in the From field.
      3. Password: Type a password for your account. Passwords should contain between 4 and 16 characters. Passwords are case-sensitive and cannot contain accented characters.
      4. Re-enter Password: Retype your password.
    7. Select a secret question. If you forget your password, you are prompted with this question.
    8. In the Secret Answer field, type the answer to your secret question.
    9. Click Submit. The Account Set-up Complete screen appears.
    10. Click Done. The Email Accounts screen appears.
    11. Select one of the following options:
      1. To add other email accounts, click Email Accounts.
      2. If you do not want to add other email accounts, click Enter Now.
    BlackBerry Web Client Requirements:

The following components are required to log in to your Internet-based BlackBerry Web Client account:
    • Internet-enabled PC
    • Internet Explorer 5.01, 5.5, 6.0 (or higher patches) or Netscape Communicator 4.08, 4.58 (or higher patches) with JavaScript enabled.
    • Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP or Macintosh OS 9.0/10.0/10.1/10.2.
    Last edited by eviljonny; 06-26-2007 at 06:29 PM.

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

I am not exactly sure what you are asking. If you want to sync email, the answer is no, you cannot sync email between your BB and Outlook.

If you are asking about adding your BB email account to your Outlook, I assume that can be done, but it isn't a real good idea to do that. If you use it, then you might find lots of unfiltered SPAM in the inbox.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

Ok, I guess I need more clarification too...lol

Are we talking wireless sync, or wired sync?