I installed OS4.5.0.42 on my 8700c and noticed through my web searchings that there was ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

cjennin2 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question OS4.5 and Documents to Go update

Advertisement

I installed OS4.5.0.42 on my 8700c and noticed through my web searchings that there was an update for Documents To Go already. I downloaded OTA and installed, large file and took a while over EDGE but it added Excel Spreadsheets to the mix where the version installed with the OS was just Word and PowerPoint compatible.

Now the strange part, I downloaded and installed the new and excellent Urban Groove Today Zen theme and the desktop manager said that my Excel module for Documents To Go was not recognized and uninstalled it! WTF?

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Yep that is a known error, here is the solution
    http://support.dataviz.com/support.s...14193&pid=2000

I so love forums like this, ask and ye shall receive....though I should have searched dataviz's site...its late, brain not working hehe

Thanks again kieranwest...

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    Updated my 8120 EP v .45 and see no documents to go anywhere.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mDRagON-

It didnt install by default on mine either...open up the App Loader and install from there, it was listed already so its included in the OS release. If you do the upgrade to get Sheets To Go as well be sure to follow the link that kieranwest posted to fix the downgrade/uninstall issue before you load anything else via the desktop manager.

blackhawk no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    I have faced a similar problem as well. I have upgraded m 8700g to 4.5 and have BBSmart View installed from before. After the upgrade it is not working now. I mean the emails do not open with Smart View. Is this normal? Second problem is that when I delete emails on my BB it doesn't give the options anymore i.e. Mailbox and Handheld/Handheld/Cancel. After the upgrade it just gives Delete/Cancel. Any expert advices guys.