I have been trying to download the opera mini ota on my 8700g , but ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

blondee028 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F0E835

opera mini ?

Advertisement

I have been trying to download the opera mini ota on my 8700g , but for some reason it won't download any suggestions?

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    How far do you get? What happens when you try to download?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    23F0E835
    It says phone not found and then it says download failed

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    You're better off without it. Don't get me wrong; it's a great browser but it is an extreme memory hog. I used to love how i could upload pictures through my phone on pinstack and other sites as well but it does take a toll on your memory. I found out the hard way when I lost all the nice texts my g/f had left me . Another thing you might keep in mind is the browser on 4.5 is promising and a lot of people are saying that it's faster. I wouldn't know as I'm waiting for the official release from my carrier. Oh btw, I even had deleted all my themes and unnecessary stuff and still did take a pounding on my memory . Having said that, you can try it out and see it for yourself. It's a great browser once again at times better than the default bb browser. Another thing is you cannot make Opera mini your default browser just thought i'd let ya know in advance. Other than that good luck and I hope you get it sorted out. Try downloading the file to your pc and then load the file via Desktop Manager. Take care.

PIN/ID
    23F0E835
    Thanks for your advise..I don't need any problems right now so I think I will pass on this. This is why I love this site, all opinions count.