Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

considering the two important things you want. I would have to say the 8703e will ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional

Re: WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE BB 8703e vs TREO 700p

Advertisement

considering the two important things you want. I would have to say the 8703e will be the choice of PDA phone you should choose. With a BB you have a choice of free IM's, a Treo you will have to pay for a 3rd Party App to be able to chat. Phone quality they both are the same, with the BB pulling a little bit further away because no matter what bluetooth device you use on your BB. It will perform better on that BB than on a Treo. One last thing, being a Treo lover myself until BB recked my home. The signal on a BB is alot stronger. That is considering if you are a Sprint carrier.

bmedude no está en línea Stack level 2

I own the 8703e from verizon and love it! i have yet to pay any money for software, including chat clients(aim, msn, yahoo, GOOGLE TALK, bb messenger). Opera Mini for free is also a big plus, where as everyone else has to pay 30 bucks.

Here are my gripes about the BB that the treo700p supports, we dont have an external memory card. We don't have the ability to play video clips and we can't send attachments through email.

I personally dont care very much for the video player capabilities but sending attachments was a big thing for me. I have managed to get around this by using del.ic.i.ous, but I am definitely looking forward to a fix for this.

jaymojones no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by bmedude
    I own the 8703e from verizon and love it! i have yet to pay any money for software, including chat clients(aim, msn, yahoo, GOOGLE TALK, bb messenger). Opera Mini for free is also a big plus, where as everyone else has to pay 30 bucks.

Here are my gripes about the BB that the treo700p supports, we dont have an external memory card. We don't have the ability to play video clips and we can't send attachments through email.

I personally dont care very much for the video player capabilities but sending attachments was a big thing for me. I have managed to get around this by using del.ic.i.ous, but I am definitely looking forward to a fix for this.
    What is del.ic.i.ous?

BCoop8184 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32B12DA7

I have a 7250 and love it but have just ordered an 8703e to upgrade to. My friend has a treo 650 and he has gone through 4 of them, it also freezes at least once a day. Go with the BB.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

LLPRODENT no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32b2227d
    i had the treo 750wx and 8703e 750wx is so gay crashin u cant do a whole lot and its mostly for gaming playin and a pic i love my 8703e i have 12megapixel cam i have a 80 gig black ipod and xbox360 and ps3 so why do i need a treo plus i play my 8703e more then anything else ....
    IF U JUS GOT A NEW SPRINT/NEXTEL
    ACCOUNT AND WANT A 25$$
    VISA PM ME OR PIN ME
    A.S.A.P SOON
    FOR REALZ

tru2life no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    40061D25
    Had a BB and went to a Treo 700p and HAD to come back to the BB, 8703e specifically. Wish I had never left the BB.

Treo does a lot of things but nothing very well and the BB does what it does very well.
    1st BB, 7520 with Nextel
    2nd BB, 8703e with Sprint
    3rd BB, 8830 with Sprint....(current)
    Internet on Macbook via bluetooth with BB
    PIN:32C4526A
    Made the mistake and tried a treo 700p......

RavenII no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23C7853C
    I currently picked up a Treo 700p and a blackberry 8703e at the same time from craigslist...and honestly...i STILL like the BB better. I've tried just about every PDA phone out there (CDMA) and I still default to my BB. I have a 7290 activated on Cingular....and love it...granted you'll never get browsing out of it the way you would/could a desktop or Nokia 770 (which I also have) but it's an awesome device. Make your own decision though, take input, form an opinion of your own...and go with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12