...& those w/ extensive knowledge of Plazmic.Here's a tricky one for ya. I recently built ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

crystalized no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

Odd '?' for the Pro's...

Advertisement

...& those w/ extensive knowledge of Plazmic.Here's a tricky one for ya. I recently built a theme called "The Grid" (view on 'ongoing list of 8700 themes' post) and for some odd reason it didn't upload to my BB right.I built the theme as I have all my others. I saved the file in plazmic and exported it to my computer as a file to upload thru DM. The theme had no trouble saving properly and uploading to my BB, but when my BB restarted as it does after every uploaded theme, it was only listed under "applications" NOT "themes". Now WTF, ya know?!?! Lol!!! Does anyone have a clue to this?I don't have an OTA file cause my BB site isn't a paid for host that I can support those kind of files on as of yet. I can zip the file to some1 if they know they can help. The permissions to the theme are ALL ALLOWED, phones been restarted a few times, I've re-installed the theme 3 times and I have the Plazmic Theme Reader. I guess I don't see what's going wrong. Please email my PIN or phone's email if u have solutions! Thanx in advance! -Crystal

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Odd '?' for the Pro's...

I was thinking export it to ota and hopefully srl can help you put it up for testing...

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

crystalized, How many PTB themes are currently installed on your BB? I believe that there is a limit as to how many can be installed at one time. Try deleting a couple and do a cold reboot, to see if that solves your problem.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

I support Rcbjr's possibility of the cause. Phones do seem to have limits on how many themes can be held at one time on the phone. The number will depend on how many other apps are installed and how much memory they each use.

Try removing one theme and see if the new theme will work?
    I'm betting it will.

I'm courious? how many themes to you have installed currently while this is happening?

crystalized no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

Thanks everyone for helpin me... BUT IT TURNS OUT... It was my NES I installed. I didn't realize it was a huge program with many games, I thought it was just Super Mario Bros... that's it. I couldn't get my NES to work cause my phone's memory was full... so what I did was delete language options, then I installed NES and that filled up the memory space that I made available so their was no room for "The Grid" theme I made. Haha... turns out I didn't like NES anyway nor did I need it so I deleted it and went through my phone and cleaned other stuff up... restarted... and SURE ENUF, there was "The Grid"... man, that theme looks SOOOOO good. Think it's my fav. so far!!!

Thanks for the help everyone!!! Ya guys rock! -Crystal.

...By the way... I've been able to hold up to 7 theme options so far... haha, but I also have about 30 custom ringtones on my phone and about 50 photos, so ya... my BB's pretty full!!! haha!!