I've owned a BB 8703e for 3 days. Reviews are excellent. Since this is my ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

marvallen no está en línea Stack level 1

Not sure about Blackberry

Advertisement

I've owned a BB 8703e for 3 days. Reviews are excellent. Since this is my first BB, I may be struggling more than others in the forum. i've attempted to load photos and sounds. I must have signed up for 4 or 5 free storage sites. I get different error messages at each. i am about ready for the big FLUSH!! Is there any really simple means of loading photos and sounds??? I've tried now for 4 hours! Compared to everyone else, I must really be UN-tech-savy.

Any possible assistance is appreciated.

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Not sure about Blackberry

Try loading small pics and small size sounds, see if it gives you errors, there's a limit on the size of sounds but I dont remember what is it..but try this first so we can troubleshoot

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Get your free website at angelfire.com. I tested dozens of free web/storage providers and theirs worked best. I also recommend deleting all their HTML and just inserting your own, A quick google of "Href" will give you everything you need to load photos and music. Music, due to the file size, even when reencoded at 16 or 32 bits will take a very long time to download.

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~best=best on the 8703e.