[FONT=Arial]Hello, BB8700c on BES. I keep my profile on Normal. Every now and then it ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

arniewp no está en línea Stack level 1

Normal Profile Switches to Vibrate Automatically

Advertisement

[FONT=Arial]Hello, BB8700c on BES. I keep my profile on Normal. Every now and then it will switch to Vibrate for no reason. I only notice when it starts vibrating my hip off and notice it switched. This happen to anyone else? Than[/FONT]

europamo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A51117
    do you have vibrate and ring set for normal profile? I have it set to vibrate like most when in the holster.

Yes I have vibrate set for a few of the options in the Normal profile, but when it starts to go nuts it has switched to the Vibrate profile and I have to switch it back to Normal again.

crashcomedian no está en línea Stack level 1
    if your leaning on something there are shortcut keys that cause it to go into vibrate (like alt+right shift)

Hummm....... Thanks

DAZ2008 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Mine does this as well. And I'm not leaning on anything so the shortcut buttons are not the problem. It seems to happen only when I'm going in and out of EDGE service. When I'm around the service boundry it goes back and forth from normal profile to vibrate numerous times. I have T-Mobile service. Is there a setting that uses different profiles for different levels of service (EDGE vs. gprs vs. GPRS)?

Any ideas?

aexl no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    302723e6
    If you push and hold the mute button on the top it switches between Vibrate and your last profile. Took me a while to figure that one out.